[pstricks] arrows no longer colored in \code blocks

Hensh, Richard hensh at msu.edu
Tue Oct 11 21:49:24 CEST 2022

It must be inside \code. Here's a snippet of the code that I use. I can send you the complete file if you wish.

        \multido{\ry=\ymin+\yInc}{\yCnt}{%
        \multido{\rx=\xmin+\xInc}{\xCnt}{%
            \pscustom{%
            \translate(\rx,\ry)
            \arrows{->}
            \code{%
            /p@ {4 mul} def %
            /xCoord {\rx\space} bind def %
            /yCoord {\ry\space} bind def %
            /vec at Len {xCoord yCoord 2 copy M at xy 3 1 roll N at xy %
            vec at norm dup 0 eq {pop 0.01} if} bind def %
            vec at Len get at thk setlinewidth vec at Len get at col setrgbcolor %
            0 0 moveto %
            currentpoint %
            xCoord yCoord 2 copy M at xy s at f mul 3 1 roll N at xy s at f mul %
            vec at Len 3 mul dup 4 1 roll div 3 1 roll exch div exch %
            ArrowB % get at thk setlinewidth %
            lineto stroke %
            }
            }