[pstricks] pstricks and xelatex after recent update

Norberto Moreno-Quiben quiben at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:13:36 CEST 2021

Oh, yes. Sorry about that. There was a backlash missed in the message,
but not in the document that I use to test the xelatex implementation.
It works with lualatex, with latex, but not with xelatex. I tried with
the a different set up using a different version of pstricks, version
60436 (3.07), and the result is that xelatex works but lualatex don’t.
Thanks again

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Norberto Moreno Quibén
TELING (grupo de lingüística teórica de la UAH)
Coordinador de tercer curso del Doble Grado de Humanidades-Primaria
Dpto. Filología, Comunicación y Documentación
Área de Lengua Española
Universidad de Alcalá
C/ Trinidad, 5
28801, Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
http://www.quiben.net
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7524-7636
"Much is uncertain, and must remain so." Mental Reality, Galen Strawson