[pstricks] reference pstricks and xelatex (Norberto Moreno Quiben)

bruceburlton at sympatico.ca bruceburlton at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 6 18:41:15 CEST 2021

Has this problem noted in the email exchanges between Herbert Voss and
Norberto Moreno Quiben been corrected as yet.

I ask because I have a set of lecture notes for a graduate class in Orbital
Mechanics that makes extensive use of pstricks (et al)  As I was changing
the date (purely for print purposes) I am getting the same type of error
described .  Examples can be provided.  I have not "recompiled all the
lectures as yet, but at least have the same type of error.  I should note
that I have used xelatex for several years without this problem

Bruce Burlton BSc, MSc, FCAE

Adjunct Professor

Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering

Carleton University