[pstricks] pstricks on mactex2021 (with xelatex)

Thierry WYBRECHT th-1.wybrecht at orange.fr
Wed Sep 1 16:42:20 CEST 2021

So I have noting to do, but graphics don’t appear and labels aren’t at th right place(like they were all at the origin). Seems like the unit were set to 0 ! Even I set it to 1cm! I do not understand !

For information, I have kept MacTex2020, and when I set it to default TeX distro, graphics are drawn, but labels are all at the origin.
Surely, something broken in my installation.

Thierry