[pstricks] pstricks on mactex2021 (with xelatex)

Thierry WYBRECHT th-1.wybrecht at orange.fr
Tue Aug 31 18:13:02 CEST 2021

Than you Herbert,
but the first solution did not work, and after reading the file /texmf-dist/dvipdfmx/dvipdfmx.cfg, I found the lines:

D  "rungs -q -dALLOWPSTRANSPARENCY -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dEPSCrop -sPAPERSIZE=a0 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel=%v -dAutoFilterGrayImages=false -dGrayImageFilter=/FlateEncode -dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -dAutoRotatePages=/None -sOutputFile='%o' '%i' -c quit"
%% If you change the above invocation, also change dvipdfmx-unsafe.cfg!

Is that line the invocation of call of Ghostscript ?

Thanks