[pstricks] A little help, please.

Luis Fernando Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:49:46 CEST 2021

> Hi,
>

> I wrote this code last summer to produce a graphic for a final exam. It worked great last summer.
>

> This summer it doesn't create the graphic. :(
>

> I haven't used psTricks much in the last year...has there been a change I'm not aware of?
>

> The errors I get are:
>

> ?pspicture No. 1 undefined
>
> ?File `LaTeX_PSTricks_Minimal_2021-08-03-pics.pdf' notfound

If I may suggest, don't compile this with pdflatex.
There is very little reason in the third decade of the 21st century to keep using 20th century latex engines.
This code compiles fine, without the need to produce intermediate files, using xelatex.
Or you can use lualatex, but have to include the auto-pst-pdf package.
I do all sorts of pstricks stuff with xelatex (and it supports regular fonts, unicode...).

Regards

LS