[pstricks] Question about code128

Walter Both walter at uniware.nl
Tue Jun 2 19:44:12 CEST 2020

Hello,

I hope it's a small question for you. We have been using pst-barcode for a long time. The first version we used was a version of 2008. In that version one could get a CODE128A/B bij putting "^103/^104" in front of the barcode. The codepoints for Start code A or Start code B.

Later we starter using an update of pst-barcode. Since than we have had problems using that method. For now we get the ascii symbols, "g/h"  when you use it on cojunction with the option "parse".  This is in