[pstricks] PSTricks and standalone package

Mon May 16 19:27:31 CEST 2016

Am 16.05.2016 um 18:01 schrieb Clemens Schäfermeier:
> so by adding the pstricks option, I get closer to what I used to
> produce. However, I had to change the coordinates to (*0*,-1)(6,5) for a
> proper crop. Furthermore, I can't use
> \usepackage[x11names, svgnames]{xcolor}
> with the pstricks option. As it was running smooth before: Any idea why
> this changed? If so, can I revert that change?

standalone needs the pstricks option to know that it should crop the
given area of the pspicture environment. For xcolor options use:

\PassOptionsToPackage{x11names, svgnames}{xcolor}
\documentclass[pstricks]{standalone}
\usepackage{pst-optexp}