[pstricks] PSTricks and standalone package

Clemens Schäfermeier XC-lemens at web.de
Mon May 16 18:01:57 CEST 2016

Hello Herbert,
so by adding the pstricks option, I get closer to what I used to
produce. However, I had to change the coordinates to (*0*,-1)(6,5) for a
proper crop. Furthermore, I can't use
\usepackage[x11names, svgnames]{xcolor}
with the pstricks option. As it was running smooth before: Any idea why
this changed? If so, can I revert that change?
Regards
Clemens