[pstricks] - \pstnodescale undefined in the latest version of PSTricks

Hensh, Richard hensh at math.msu.edu
Thu Sep 17 12:50:32 CEST 2015

Dear Herbert,

Thanks. That worked. I'm not sure what happened.

BTW, the MiKTeX webpage mentions that the PSTricks entry is now deprecated in favor of the PSTricks `base' package. See

  http://miktex.org/packages/pstricks

What exactly does this mean to the end user? For example, I typically have the following PSTricks related entries in my preamble.

\usepackage{pst-eucl}
\usepackage{calc}
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}%
\usepackage{pst-grad}
\usepackage{pst-func}
%%The following packages are called by pstricks-add.
%%\usepackage{pstricks,pst-plot,pst-node,pst-xkey,pst-math,multido}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

Should these be changed?

thanks
rick