[pstricks] color and pst-optexp

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Sat Nov 29 07:29:43 CET 2014

Dear Christoph,

I come back to our discussion for \iffasle-\fi. Luis Sequeira gives me a solution by using method=direct or file in\begin{slide}[method=direct]{}.

I have still a small trouble that I think is coming from pst-optexp: in the code sample below, I use \color{blue} to type the text in blue.
The text before the picture is indeed in blue but after the picture, it is switched to black if the optical components in the picture are on. If I comment out the optical components, the text after the picture is in blue as it should.

I suspect than when leaving  the pspicture environment, the state before the pspicture is not recovered.   I also tried with a component from pst-circ and I have a blue text before and after the picture.

Best regards,
Patrice

\documentclass{report}

\usepackage{pst-optexp}
\usepackage{amsmath}

\begin{document}
\color{blue}
Some text before the picture.

%\iffalse
\begin{pspicture}(-1,-1)(6.5,3)
%\psgrid
\addtopsstyle{Fiber}{linecolor=orange}
\pnode(0,1){NA}
\pnode(1,1){NBB}
\pnode(4,1){NB}
\pnode(0,0){NC}
\pnode(4,0){ND}
\pnode(6,1){NE}
\pnode(-0.35,2){NF}
\optbox[label=0,fiber,position=start,optboxwidth=0.7,compname=LD,extnode=t](NA)(NBB){LD}
\optcoupler[coupleralign=top](NA)(NC)(NB)(ND){}
\optfiber[label=0.5](NB)(NE){FUT}
\optdetector[label=-0.7](ND)(NC){PD}
\elecsynthesizer[synthtype=pulse](NF)(\oenodeExt{LD}){}
\end{pspicture}
%\fi

Some text after the picture.
\end{document}