[pstricks] PSTricks Digest, Vol 142, Issue 11

Sat Nov 29 11:58:03 CET 2014

Am 29.11.2014 um 11:43 schrieb Herbert Voss:
> Am 27.11.2014 um 15:29 schrieb Germain Boyer:
>
>> With this file i have no problem but if i have a problem with this  :
>>
>>  \documentclass[a4paper,landscape,french,10pt]{article}
>>  \usepackage{amssymb}
>>  \usepackage{amsmath}
>
> I see. At the moment I have no clue why the new \textwidth is
> not valid on PS side. I have to inverstigate

and did so ... :-))

Go into your dvipdfmx.cfg  For TeXLive it is in

/texmf-dist/dvipdfmx/

Search for EPScrop. Under the text you'll find

D  "rungs ..... -dEPScrop ....

Comment that line with a preceeding %% and activate
the following line which also starts with "rungs -q

The epscrop is the problem when using the landscape option.
It cuts the image by the default a4 paperwidth. The labels
are set on TeX level, the reason why they are not cut.