[pstricks] pst-circ: Intensity label don't accept changing font size

Sat Mar 22 08:39:57 CET 2014

Am 21.03.2014 20:21, schrieb Julien Morand:

> I'm currently making a electrical circuit using the pst-circ package.
> Since the circuit is pretty big, i would like to change the size of the
> intensitylabel in capacitor. I'm using the math mode for my label
> because i need to put index. First, i have try to put \large before the
> $ sign of the math mode. It worked but also added my label in the middle
> of the picture. Here is the code:

What you see is correct, your C is a subscript and set in the mathstyle
scriptstyle. However, you can use the command \textsubscript:

\documentclass[pstricks]{standalone}
\usepackage{fixltx2e}
\usepackage{pst-circ}
\let\SB\textsubscript
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(-12.5,-8.8)(32.2,9)
\psset{intensitycolor=red,intensitylabelcolor=red,tensioncolor=blue,tensionlabelcolor=blue,
intensitywidth=3pt,tensionwidth=4pt}
\capacitor[labeloffset=-1,intensity,intensitylabel=\Huge
i\SB{C\SB{i}}](-10,8)(-10,-8){C\SB{i}}