[pstricks] pstricks and xelatex in TeXShop (was Re: pstrcks digest vol 117 issue 19)

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:10:32 CET 2012

> Using code as per Budi' correction. I could not generate a PDF. It is blank.
>
> It's my set up. Anyone has a better solution to my setup?
>
> I am using Mac OS X using TeXShop 2.37.
> Typset: XeLaTeX.
> Pulldown: TeX and DVI
>
> I could not generate a PDF file .
>
> Please see the .tex screenshot and the .console screenshot as attached.
> regards
> Mark

>From your log I can see that your installation is based on texlive2010; but I don't know what you make of the 'basic' in /usr/loca/texlive2010basic/...
It looks this 'basic' indicates that you don't have a full texlive installation; you may be missing something that  you need for this typeset. (You only show a screenshot, not the whole log file, so I can only speculate; I don't see what errors, if any, you got from your run)

I suggest you install the full texlive2012 using the mactex installer. You can keep your previous tex installation and switch between the two using System Preferences, if necessary.

Luis Sequeira