[pstricks] Does the update cause the difference in the files

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 6 01:13:37 CEST 2011

Herbert,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. Not all pstricks graphics are in the same style that started this discussion. Some might actually use Dx and Dy (and other things) and we'll need the labels on for those. We have two textbooks and a testing system with huge testbanks (http://msenux.redwoods.edu/cgi-bin/online/s11/OTportal.cgi)  full of files. We'd have to recompile and check every one.

So, I think Michael's technique will have to be the way we go if we have to update pstricks in the future. Meanwhile, we'll try to stay with the current version of pstricks packages that are currently on our system.

David

Unfortunately, I don't think a simple perl script would do the trick