[pstricks] problem after changing from openSUSE 11.3 to 11.4

Sat Mar 12 10:43:39 CET 2011

Am 12.03.2011 02:43, schrieb Christian Maurer:

> after just having updated openSUSE from 11.3 to 11.4,
> my book on mathematics does not compile any more under AmSTeX.
> I minimized the problem and found out the following:
>
> A file with the content
>
> \input pstricks
> \input pst-node
> \input graphicx
> \psset{fillcolor=lightgray,nodesep=3pt,labelsep=3pt,linewidth=0.2pt,arrows=->}
> \bye

Christian,

All PSTricks packages use the extended version of keyval,
but graphicx overwrites this with the old version. Save
the files
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pst-graphicx/pst-graphicx.tex
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/latex/pst-graphicx/pst-graphicx.sty

in /usr/local/share/texmf/tex/... or in ~/texmf/tex/...
or for a try into your main document directory

After running texhash, this should work:

\input pstricks
\input pst-node
\input pst-graphicx
\psset{fillcolor=lightgray,nodesep=3pt,labelsep=3pt,linewidth=0.2pt,arrows=->}
\bye

Let me know if it does the trick for you, then I'll upload it to CTAN