[pstricks] Help in color gradient should be in single color (black)

Saravanan Murugaiah saravanan.murugaiah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:01:13 CET 2011

Dear All,

I need color gradient in my paper, so I used the below commands to meet the
requirement.

\begin{picture}(0,0)\put(-129,
-670){\psframebox[linewidth=0pt,linecolor=white,fillstyle=gradient,gradbegin=black!12,gradend=white,gradmidpoint=-.90,framearc=0]{\hbox
to 192mm{\vbox to 250mm{}}}}\end{picture}}

I am using dvips to convert .dvi to .ps file and using Acrobat to convert PS
to PDF. In Pitstop says "Document uses 3 separations, should be less than
equal to 0 (1x)", but I used only black no other color.

Kindly some one suggest how to fix it.

Regards,
Saravanan,M.