[pstricks] fusion, projection etc in pst3d-solides

Sun Sep 19 09:11:14 CEST 2010

Am 19.09.2010 02:52, schrieb Zbigniew Nitecki:
> I initially thought that the source of the difference between my output and Herbert's was a driver problem.  But my local tech guy suggested it was a matter of not having the most recent software.
> In the meantime, the new MacTex 2010 came out, so I downloaded it.  When I then tried to run the same code, I got the error message
>> /usr/texbin/dvips: ! Couldn't find header file: solides.pro

pst-solides3d.tex    2009/08/11 v4.16 `PST-solides3D'

the pst-solides3d.tex is an old one. Replace it with
this version:
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pst-solides3d/pst-solides3d.tex

or alternatively run the update manager of MacTeX2010