[pstricks] fusion, projection etc in pst3d-solides

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Sun Sep 19 16:58:06 CEST 2010

Thanks for the advice.  Now I have to follow it.
I have located the file pst-solides3d.tex inside my texmf->tex->latex folder, but I haven't worked out how to replace it.

The link in your email gives me an onscreen copy of the contents of the file;  if I erase the last part of the url, I get the sitemap of texnik.dante.de, containing the full TDS listing.  Do I simply download the file under dvips there?
Presumably, it would be preferable to install the whole tex data structure, so that it would update as a whole when necessary.  Where are there instructions for doing this?

You suggest running the update manager of MacTex2010, but I also don't know where to find it.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155