[pstricks] Which package defines parametricplotThreeD?

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 8 23:12:24 CEST 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Zbigniew Nitecki wrote:

> But running this produced the error
>
>> ! Undefined control sequence.
>> \XC at usec@lor ...\expandafter \c at lor@to at ps #1#2\@@
>>                                                   \else \expandafter \expand...
>> l.29 				\parametricplotThreeD
>>                               [xPlotpoints=200, hiddenLine=true](0,360){%
>> ?
>
> The only change between the two versions was some erasing of commented stuff and changing the package calls.
>
> So I have two questions:
> 1. Why does the second version result in \parametricplotThreeD being undefined?
> 2. Why does viewpoint have no effect in my first version?

1. It's not \parametricplotThreeD that it's complaining about---it's \@@. However, that *should* be an undefined token, as it is used to mark the end of an argument. I don't get any error when I run your second example, or your first. It might be time to upgrade your pstricks packages.

2. Use keywords Alpha and Beta to set the viewpoint for objects defined in pst-3Dplot.

Michael