[pstricks] pstricks-add \psComment: need a help with the last option [line macro]

Thu Jun 17 09:00:26 CEST 2010

Am 16.06.2010 23:38, schrieb Greg Hersh:
> Oh, I see. So that last option is for attaching the labels to \ncline, rather than changing \ncline to something else (like \ncarc). Thanks. It would be great if more examples in pstricks-add-doc.pdf manual are provided, with that particular option. The current one (that's available for download) only contains the examples without that "last option".

the new version of pstricks-add has the following syntax

\psComment[options]{arrows}(P1)(P2){Some Text}[nc command][put command]

http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks/pstricks-add/

will also be available on CTAN