[pstricks] pstricks-add \psComment: need a help with the last option [line macro]

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 23:38:04 CEST 2010

Oh, I see. So that last option is for attaching the labels to \ncline, rather than changing \ncline to something else (like \ncarc). Thanks. It would be great if more examples in pstricks-add-doc.pdf manual are provided, with that particular option. The current one (that's available for download) only contains the examples without that "last option".