[pstricks] dataread in a table within multido loops

Tue May 18 09:44:39 CEST 2010

Am 18.05.2010 02:19, schrieb mathias legrand:

> Thanks, but I want to do is a little bit more complex than the provided
> example.
> Since it is related to Elliptic functions, will they be soon implemented
> within pstricks?

we need an exactly description of what you want to do.
Then we can say if it will be possible or not or at least if
it will be integrated in PSTricks in the future.

> (I was not able to find them). It looks like they are used in the last
> pst-magneticfield
> <http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-magneticfield>
> extension.

yes, Manuel used it for the calculation of the field lines