[pstricks] dataread in a table within multido loops

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Tue May 18 03:00:43 CEST 2010

You might find it more useful to use Sage (http://sagemath.org) which has many more libraries than those that can be  implemented reasonably in PostScript, and since the principals are number theorists, you will certainly find elliptic functions. Sage has a good interface to LaTeX---this is the purpose of sagetex.sty. You can also use it to generate the specialized graphics, then decorate the graphics using pstricks. (Sage uses gnuplot to render graphics so there is a little work to get the style you wish.)

Michael