[pstricks] Package Conflict by using \psVolume of pst-func with pst-solides3d?

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at umons.ac.be
Sun Dec 13 10:16:43 CET 2009

Dear Herbert,

First of all, sorry for the two previous mails, I made a mistake and send them before they were completely written.

I tried the original problem on textlive2009 and I got the same trouble as Robert.

When I upload the new files pstricks-add and pst-solide3d, it works fine.

Nevertheless, I think there is small potential problem:

Texlive 2009:
Pstricks-add version 3.36 of 2009/11/14
Pst-solide3d 4.16 of 2009/08/11

Now:
Pstricks-add version 3.38 of 2009/12/13
Pst-solide3d 4.15 of 2009/12/13

So the new version of pst-solide3d is previous to the current one. Does it mean that the changes in 4.16 are completely removed?

Best regards,

Patrice