[pstricks] pstricks and mathematica output

Jon Joseph josco.jon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:01:07 CET 2009

I am looking for a simple way to occasionally incorporate graphical output from Mathematica with LateX graphics using PSTricks. I can save the Mathematica graphical output as an EPS file but I lose resolution so I would rather save the pictures as a PDF which makes it very difficult to use PSTricks. While I have made this work the process seems very cumbersome.

I would like the whole process to be as simple as using plain old PSTricks. Anyone have an outline of algorithm that can simplify the process?  Thanks, Jon.