[pstricks] What PSTricks package to use?

Wenguang Wang wenguangwang at me.com
Sun Aug 9 08:18:05 CEST 2009

Thanks for the full source!  However, I am wondering whether PSTricks
can do a more flexible solution.

The group of text boxes (e.g., A, B, C, and D) are considered as one
unit, and in my process of preparing the graph, I will probably add/
remove groups, and rearrange the location of the group a lot.
Moreover, the text boxes inside a group may not be always one column.
Is there a way to group some text boxes and when rearranging them,
only change one coordinates (and the lines connecting the groups
automatically update)?

Thanks!

-Wenguang

在 Aug 8, 2009,2:29 PM, Herbert Voss 写道: