[pstricks] decimal separator in pstricks-add+pst-plot

Vafa Khalighi vafak9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:09:11 CEST 2009

Hi

In TeX, the default decimal separator is a dot (.), but for German documents
I use ziffer.sty to change the decimal separator.

Case 1:

If I use pst-plot together with ziffer.sty and draw a axes by \psaxes
command, the decimal separator that ziffer.sty applies will be shown in the
PDF document. In addition I think labels of the axes are done in math mode.

CAse 2:

But If I use ziffer.sty+pst-plot+pstricks-add, then the labels which got
decimal separator, will be just a dot, so ziffer.sty does nothing. In
addition I think in this situation labels are typeset in text mode rather
than math mode.

So how can I fix this? because I really do not want to use a dot as a
decimal separator. Case 1 was what I wanted, but by adding pstricks-add, the
behaviour changes. The point is I need pstricks-add for other diagrams in
the document.

For more clarification, I have attached four test files.

Thanks