[pstricks] Strikeout macro

Werner Grundlingh wgrundlingh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:55:54 CET 2009

David,

PStricks-add has a new environment called
  \psCancel*[<options>]{<contents>}
Available online via CTAN at
  http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=pstricks-add

Alternatively, there exists a \cancel{<contents>} (no options like the
above \psCancel command) from the cancel package. Also available
online via CTAN from
  http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=cancel

Werner