[pstricks] [pracjourn-contributors] PracTeX Journal 2008-3 Final proofreading

Lance Carnes lacarnes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 00:15:43 CET 2008

Dear authors and other contributors,

The latest issue is posted on our staging site for review prior to
final release. Please look it over at http://dw.tug.org/pracjourn/
and report any errors, missing or non-working links, and anything
else that seems incorrect.  Please reply by Monday, December 15.

The next issue 2008-4 will be a special issue, Best of PracTeX Journal
2004-2008.

For the 2009-1 issue we invite readers to submit articles on any topic.
Submissions are due by February 15, 2009, and the issue will be
published in March.

Send your article idea to the editors at mailto:pracjourn at tug.org

Thanks,
Lance Carnes