[pstricks] Problems with Pdflatex, pstricks and animate- continued

Sun Nov 16 19:53:49 CET 2008

A. Erhardt schrieb:

> Now I thought it would be cool to include animated gifs into my lecture texts
> for my students. In my lecture texts I am using hyperref, and hyperref requires PDFLatex.

hyperref works with latex and with pdflatex. For latex it maybe
usefull to load hyperref by

\usepackage[dvips,...]{hyperref}

All doucmentations for PSTricks were build with hyperref and the latex
way latex->dvips->ps2pdf

> I input  the animated.pdf image file, like I usually do it with images, but, expectedly,  the picture
> did not show up.

this should work with the package pdfpages

\includepdf[pages=..]{file}