[pstricks] Problems with Pdflatex, pstricks and animate- continued

A. Erhardt erhardt at fh-offenburg.de
Sun Nov 16 19:41:08 CET 2008

 Hello, Herbert,

I did what you suggested (see below)  and it works great - controls, animation everything is there.

Now I thought it would be cool to include animated gifs into my lecture texts
for my students. In my lecture texts I am using hyperref, and hyperref requires PDFLatex.
I input  the animated.pdf image file, like I usually do it with images, but, expectedly,  the picture
did not show up.
Do you have any other ideas, or do my students just have to do without?

As far as I know, the beamer package also requires PDFLatex, so I expect that there are some
people on this planet who might have PDFLatex-ed an animated picture -- but maybe not with
pstricks? That would be a pity.

Thanks in advance
Angelika