[pstricks] Trouble with \tableofcontents, miktex2.7 and pstricks

Mon Oct 27 07:42:38 CET 2008

azzam.hassan at voila.fr schrieb:

> I encountred this problem (after updating from miktex2.6 to 2.7), I can't use the color package with the command table of contents. THIS worked very well with the miktex2.6 version.
> The problem appears when i compile twice to obtain the table of contents (with blue color). No problem when the color is removed.

I have no problem with your example and my TeX Live installation
However, you should use only

\usepackage{pstricks,pstricks-add}

the the xcolor package is loaded by default. It is much more
powerful than the color package