[pstricks] Tracing angles between two lines defined by nodes

Thu Sep 4 12:50:08 CEST 2008

Agostino De Marco schrieb:

> if I have three nodes, say C, P1 and P2,
> I can think of two lines, departing from C,  "line 1" connecting C to P1,
> the other "line 2" connecting C to P2.
> My question is this:
> How can I draw an arc, centered in C, going from line 1 to line 2
> indicating the angle between them ?

additional to what Christoph already posted:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-eucl}

\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}[showgrid=true](4,5)
    \pstGeonode(0,0){C}(4,1){P1}(3,5){P2}
    \psline(P1)(C)(P2)
    \pstArcOAB[arrows=->,linecolor=red]{C}{P1}{P2}

pst-eucl has a lot of nice features ...