[pstricks] PSTricks Companion (Suggestions)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 27 19:11:40 CEST 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Zbigniew Nitecki wrote:

> I'm lucky to read German, although I think it would be terrific if Voss's
> excellent book could be translated to English.

   I discussed this with Herbert several years ago. He intended to do a
translation, but the two chapters in TLGC2 took precedence and all the time
he had available.

> But even if you don't know German, the extensive examples are fully
> readable---it's looking up stuff in the index, like knowing that "circle"
> should be "Kugel", that would be hard.

   True. I've found the two chapters to be invaluable, and the help on this
mail list fills in the gaps in my knowledge.

> One of my colleagues also found a website run by the India Tex Users Group
> that is very helpful.  I haven't succeeded in downloading it, but my
> colleague has.

   I've seen that; probably have copies of the pages stored here.

Rich