[pstricks] PSTricks Companion (Suggestions)

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:47:49 CEST 2008

I'm lucky to read German, although I think it would be terrific if
Voss's excellent book could be translated to English.  But even if you
don't know German, the extensive examples are fully readable---it's
looking up stuff in the index, like knowing that "circle" should be
"Kugel", that would be hard.

One of my colleagues also found a website run by the India Tex Users
Group that is very helpful.  I haven't succeeded in downloading it,
but my colleague has.
On Aug 27, 2008, at 11:08 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008,   Vafa Khalighi wrote:
>
>> We have started to write a Companion to PSTricks which includes the
>> full
>> details of PSTricks base and the contributed packages, we expect to
>> finish
>> this project by the end of 2008 and look for new ideas and
>> suggestions. If
>> you also have any interesting tricks or example, please let us now.
>
> Vafa,
>
>   Are you aware of Herbert's two chapters (5 and 6) in The LaTeX
> Graphics
> Companion, Second Edition? He also has a complete, separate book on
> PSTricks, but it's published only in German (which makes it
> unreadable to
> me).
>
>> This book will be freely avaliable from.
>
>   That's always a Good Thing(R). :-)
>
> Rich
>
> --
> Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |  Integrity
> Credibility
> Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |            Innovation
> <http://www.appl-ecosys.com>     Voice: 503-667-4517      Fax:
> 503-667-8863

Zbigniew Nitecki
Graduate Committee Chair