[pstricks] monochrome versions, and distiller

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Tue Aug 5 18:25:13 CEST 2008

Two questions:
(1) I want to use the monochrome option to convert all my pictures in
a given document to monochrome, without having to change the color
calls.  However, I would like there to be some
correspondence to the density given by them (eg, yellow should come
out lighter than blue).
Does simply putting the call \input[monochrome]{pst-col} at the
beginning accomplish this?

(2) in recent discussions of opacity, there has been reference to
distiller.  Is this a separate package, or an option in pstricks, and
is it part of the standard distribution?  How do I call it?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155