[pstricks] psarc shifts the origin

halbard7 at aol.com halbard7 at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 11:49:52 CEST 2008

Dear Herbert,

I have attached the culprit version of pstricks.tex (1.26) and the previous version (1.25) which
works, together with tex, dvi and log files in each case. The only difference in my environment
was the pstricks file (which I placed in the same directory as the test file), but I had the
1.26 base version of PSTricks-TDS.tgz (96.3MB) in my localtexmf tree.

Yours,

Gerry Coombes

Message: 6