[pstricks] Thomae's Function

sebastian perez gotfrege at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 11 23:00:38 CEST 2008

Thanks for your help but...

I just Copied and Pasted Herbert Voss code:

%%%
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}
\usepackage{multido}

\makeatletter
\def\psThomae{\pst at object{psThomae}}
\def\psThomae at i(#1,#2){%
   \begin at ClosedObj
   \addto at pscode{
     \psk at dotsize
     1 1 500 {
       dup
       /ipSave ED
       /ip ED
       1 1 500 {
         dup
         /iqSave ED
         /iq ED
         {
           iq 0 le { exit } if
           ip iq mod
           /ip iq def
           /iq ED
         } loop
         ip 1 eq {
           \psk at dotsize
           \@nameuse{psds@\psk at dotstyle}
           \pst at usecolor\pslinecolor ipSave iqSave div 1 iqSave div
\tx at ScreenCoor
           2 copy moveto Dot
         } if
       } for
     } for
   }%
   \end at ClosedObj%
}

\makeatother

\begin{document}
\begin{center}
   \psset{unit=4cm,dotsize=1pt 0}
   \begin{pspicture}(2.5,1.5)
     \psaxes{->}(0,0)(2.5,1.5)
     \psThomae(0,2)
   \end{pspicture}
\end{center}

\end{document}
%%%

and I get:
"This is pdfTeX, Version 3.141592-1.40.4 (MiKTeX 2.7) (preloaded format=latex 2008.1.4)  11 JUN 2008 17:47
entering extended mode
**Thomae's*Function.tex
("Thomae's Function.tex"
LaTeX2e <2005/12/01>
"Use of \psThomae doesn't match its definition.
l.45      \psThomae(
                    0,2)
If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it."
I don't understand anything of the above code so I have no idea of whats going on...

Using Jean-Côme Charpentier I only get 100 error messages!!!

Thank you all again anyway.

Sebas

Correo Yahoo!