[pstricks] hiddenLine and parametricplotThreeD

A. Erhardt erhardt at fh-offenburg.de
Wed Jun 4 15:04:17 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am having problems with parametricplotThreeD and the hiddenLine option.
In the statement
\parametricplotThreeD[xPlotpoints=500, yPlotpoints=20, hiddenLine=true](0,360)(-90,90){...}
setting hiddenLine=true or hiddenLine=false shows the same result.

How can I hide the invisible lineses with parametricplotThreeD?

Enclosed please find the files

a) kugparatwo.tex (the file with the problem)
b) header.bil to include in file a) (you might have to change the path)
c)  kugparatwo.ps which shows my result.

Best regards
Angelika Erhardt