[pstricks] Request for a psgraph option

Vincent McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 21:38:24 CET 2008

I find psgraph very flexible for the large number of same size graphs
I have to create, with differing x and y scales. I am preparing a
document for a publisher where about half of the graphs will need to
be printed with a gray-scale grid. setgrid called after psgraph draws
the grid on top of the axes drawn by psgraph.

The following modification to pstrocks-add works as I need it.

\bgroup%
\use at par%
\setgrid(!#3 ceiling #4 ceiling)(!#5 floor #6 floor) <--- Added
\psaxes(#1,#2)(#3,#4)(#5,#6)%
\egroup%

I am not skilled enough to know what I should do to add an option that
would allow me to switch the grid on when I need it. Any help is
appreciated.

Vince McGarry