[pstricks] pst-dbicons Full Examples?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 25 23:51:09 CET 2008

   Having read the pst-dbicons docs, I think I know enough to start on my
first PSTricks ER diagram. What I don't find is a complete, stand-alone
example that incorporates the pst-dbicons code within a tabluar environment
of a LaTeX/LyX document. (I was hoping that Wolfgang May had the complete
code for his large, complex ER diagram on page 8, but it's not in the docs;
I have asked him for the code.)

   Does anyone have a complete document they'd be willing to share with me? I
want to incorporate the diagrams within the text, and looking at working
examples will greatly help my climb up the learning curve.

Rich