[pstricks] \psaxes - Offset of first tick from lower left corner & \dataplot clipping

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Mon Feb 25 02:27:44 CET 2008

Sorry, but I personally only know the brute-force methods for doing these things, like just coding the axes line-by-line for instance.  I've done it in the past when I wanted, for example, fractional multiples of $\pi$ on the horizontal axis.  There may be a hidden trick, but if I don't have a lot of examples I need I just do it the long way (using a lot of \psline's and \rput's).

Perhaps someone else will know.  Nice graphs by the way.

--Mike D.