[pstricks] pst-dbicons Questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Feb 23 16:05:44 CET 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Herbert Voss wrote:

> I have no real idea, what happens. Run only latex, dvips and ps2pdf. I
> have only limited access to to TeX/PSTricks until mid of next week. Then I
> can try it by myself. But maybe someone else can also have a look.

Herbert,

   I don't know that I'm missing anything. The .pdf documentation came
directly out of the .zip file, and running the first latex command produced
the .sty file. Then I ran texhash to register the new file. That should be
all I need, but I thought it important to report the failure trying to
follow the directions.

   If you'd like me to test any future changes, I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks,

Rich