[pstricks] pstricks and color revisited (with xypic)

Sat Jan 5 14:40:55 CET 2008

Jonny Smith schrieb:
> Yes, this works.
>
> Yes, the "&" characters stemmed from some obsolete array env and were
> needless. My bad..
>
> There is one more thing that concerns me:
>
> If I try to change the position of the gradient by means of say
>
> \begin{pspicture}(-2.5,-1.25)(2.5,1.25)
>   \psellipse[gradbegin=blue,GradientScale=2,GradientPos={(-2,-1)}](2.5,1.25)
> \end{pspicture}

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-grad/pst-grad-doc.pdf

please read the documentation. GradientPos ist only valid
for circular gradients with GradientCircle=true

by the way. It makes no real sense to use xy and pstricks. Use only
pstricks macros.