[pstricks] problems drawing block diagram

Patrick Pucholt Patrick.Pucholt at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Tue Jan 16 11:58:38 CET 2007

Hello,

thanks Herbert, your suggestion nearly solved the problem.

Only one question left: in the given second example (with offset) the
ncline does not originate exactly in the vertex of INT-block and is not
horizontal like it should be. Could this be a problem with linewidth?
How do I avoid this?

Thanks a lot
Patrick