[pstricks] new member, new question

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Wed Dec 6 02:55:29 CET 2006

You could always just include the graphics as external files and regular LaTeX.  I'm not a newbie, but I'm lazy (and not experienced enough with your kind of graphics), so have a look at http://www.tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=examples and see if there's something there similar enough.  It's always nice to have it "in the code" instead of importing it, and pstricks lets you do a lot of that.  For my calculus book project, it is sufficient, and I don't import anything (and won't unless I want to start including nice illustrations from photos, etc.).

Good luck,
Mike Dougherty