[pstricks] Native speaker needed

tiM tiporichie at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 20:39:31 CEST 2006

I've not been following the discussion and English isn't even my mother
tongue, still my study books are all in english (US/Canada). The refer to a
single (a,b) as coordinates. (for example Mathematical Methods for Physicist
by Arfken and Weber).

In dutch we use it in plural as well to express a single place in space.

I believe in the army you ask for someone's coordinates as well.

Gr. tiM