[pstricks] pstricks and Beamer

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 26 16:50:05 CEST 2006

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Jean-Côme Charpentier wrote:

> I don't remember if Windows is case sensitive about file's names.

   My understanding is that it is not case sensitive. That's based on
third-party information as I've not used any Microsoft for the past nine
years and have happily forgotten all I knew about it since DOS-1.0.

> If not, juanlepins, JuAnLeSpInS or JUANLESPINS will work... but when you
> send yout file to another (poor) people who works under *nix, there is
> some insults about beamerthemeJuanlesPins.sty which don't exist!

   Not poor people, rather intelligent ones who care about security,
reliability, and functionality with the applications in which they live and
work.

Rich