[pstricks] psplot, parametricplot, FPset and FPupn

Juergen Rose rose at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jul 20 12:26:59 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 19.07.2006, 19:45 +0200 schrieb Herbert Voss:
> Juergen Rose wrote:
>
> > Now latex does not complain. But in the resulting table in bsp00.dvi and
> > bsp00.ps all colors are black in contrast to page 321 of PSTRICKS27.pdf.
> > And the table header is also not OK, cf. attachment.
>
> PSTricks->PostScriptTricks, not DVI-Tricks ...

But also bsp00.ps had only black rectangles. But now I find in bsp00.dvi
und bsp00.ps the correct colors.

> > bsp23.tex works now, the colors are also OK. But I still have problems
> > with:
> > - bsp15.tex       xkeyval Error: `xyLabel' undefined in families
> > - bsp24.tex       xkeyval Error: `xLabel' undefined in families
> > `,pstricks-add
> > - bsp60.tex       Undefined control sequence \figcaption
> > - bsp68.tex       Undefined color `PineGreen'.
> > - bsp71.tex       Undefined color `Goldenrod
> > - bsp106.tex      xkeyval Error: `xyLabel' undefined in families
> > - bsp107.tex      xkeyval Error: `treefit' undefined in families
> > - bsp115.tex      LaTeX Error: File `nonfloat.sty' not found.
> > - bsp360.tex      Graphics parameter `' not defined
>
> I suppose that you have the old examples. Compare
> with the ones in
> http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?dir=Examples/Buch

I got the new examples from
http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?dir=Examples/Buch

I helped for several examples, but four problems remain:

bsp24.tex is unchanged, I still get "xLabel' undefined",

bsp359.tex fails with:

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/lm/ts1lmr.fd)
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=1100000].
\pst at tempa ->\pst at tempg \copy \pst at fillbox
                                           \advance \pst at cntc \@ne
\ifnum \p...
l.38 Mitglied des Dom\-kapitels}

bsp360.tex fails with:
! Graphics parameter `' not defined..
\@pstrickserr ... immediate help.}\errmessage {#1}
                                                  \endgroup
l.322 \SectionConiqueE{9}{30}
                             % hauteur, demi-angle au sommet

bsp46.tex is unchanged and still fails with:
! Undefined control sequence.
l.12 \pstree
            [thislevelsep=0,edge=none,levelsep=2.5cm]{\Tn}{%

But I would like to return to my actual problem, which I solved
partially. I stripped down my tex file to fp_pstricks_mini.tex an tried
\parametricplot the two versions

      /k \dout\space 180 div def t cos t mul k mul t sin t mul k mul}
      /k \dooo 180 div def t cos t mul k mul t sin t mul k mul}

only with the first version a correct ps-file(fp_pstricks_mini_dout.ps)
is created (in the former first version the 't' in \dout was not
present), in the second version(fp_pstricks_mini_dooo.ps) there the
space between 2.0 and 180 is missing. I don't understand, why the second
version is not working, any idea?

Regards Juergen